An Introduction to Active Dreaming
Learn How to:
- Share and Interpret your spontaneous night dreams
- Keep a Dream Journal
- Journey with the drum. Using the repetitive percussion beat of the drum that Lalénya plays for you, you have an experience like a night dream, which you then interpret
Learn to use synchronicities for daily guidance
Use your dreams for daily guidance, health,
healing, creative inspiration
We will be forming weekly and monthly Dream Circles in Makawao and Kihei.
Active Dreaming One
Schedule to be announced.
Six weeks, 2 hour classes that cover the following topics:
- Dream Sharing using the “Lightning Dreamwork” process and the Nine Keys to Dream Understanding
- Dream Re-entry and Tracking
- Dreaming the Future
- Dreaming with the Departed
- Dreaming with the Animal Guardians and Spiritual Guides
- Dreams of Healing and Opening Dream Gates for Soul Recovery
We will Learn, Practice, take Action for our dreams through creative Dream Journaling, drawing from dreams, turning dreams into poems, songs and stories, and the art of Dream Theater. YES!!! It’s FUN!!!!
Learn to Interpret you own Dreams
Using Active Dreaming’s easy 4 step technique.
Share a night dream with the group, and practice
interpreting your own and others.
Experience a “waking dream” (AKA “Lucid Dream”)
Journeying with the drum that Lalénya plays.
Sacred Garden, Makawao
460 Kaluanui Road (off Baldwin)
2nd Tuesday & 3rd Thursday
10 – 11:30 am – Every Month
April 18, May 14 & 16, June 11 & 20
and on into Summer!!!!
Drop In – By Donation
Check back for upcoming classes in Kihei,
and more information